Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hello!

Hello! And welcome to my blog! On this blog you will find posts about my year abroad in Finland. Please note: I have never kept a blog for longer than one or two posts before because I think I am very bad at writing things the way they are typically written on blogs. Anyway I will be updating this blog once a week, though I don't plan on making a schedule for when I post (I am not planning on posting, for example, every Sunday at 11:00 EST; I will be posting whenever I feel like posting). Sometimes, there may be more than one post in a week. Like this week. I am making this post now (probably a post that will either be deleted on heavily edited later on) and then I am planning on posting a longer post on Friday about what I have done my first week here. You can also check out my vlogs at youtube.com/abigailhaupt. That's all, for now. I'll post more you later!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Abby, and well written. I particularly like your choice of background colors and the eye-catching contrast with the white text. Love the header with the map background. Looks like you are settling in very nicely.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete